Experienced, Compassionate & Skilled San Diego, CA Immigration Attorneys
Get help with your immigration legal issues today.
Perhaps you have always wished to live in the United States, start a new life for you and your family, and ultimately become a U.S. citizen. Perhaps you want to get an education here or work in your field of expertise. Perhaps you simply want your children to attend school or University in the United States. Whatever the reason, we can help you obtain a visa or green card.
At Feldman Feldman & Associates, we are dedicated to assisting foreigners with their immigration legal needs. We have a team of dedicated experts, and our immigration attorneys know immigration law inside and out. We put in the extra effort and ensure ALL of our clients’ immigration matters are handled promptly and properly, because we know how important YOUR case is.
Our legal team handles all types of immigration cases for individuals as well as small or large multinational corporations. Our San Diego immigration law firm has helped over 10,000 clients with a range of immigration issues, including:
- Green cards and permanent residency
- Marriage to a U.S. Citizen and other family based categories
- EB-5 investor visas
- EB-2 and EB-3 Labor Certification
- EB-2 National Interest Waivers
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1 Multinational Managers
- EB-1 Outstanding Researchers
- Non-immigrant visas
- L-1a and L-1b intra-company transfer visas
- E-2 Investor visas
- H-1b specialty occupation visas
- TN visas for Canadians and Mexicans
- O-1 visas for people with extraordinary ability
- P-1 visas for athletes and actors
- Other types of Employment visas and work visas
- U.S. citizenship
- The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- Deportation representation
These are just some of the immigration topics that we assist our clients with. If you have any legal issue related to immigration contact our law offices today to speak with our legal team and find out if we can help.
The Feldman Feldman Difference
Why should you choose Feldman Feldman & Associates instead of another San Diego immigration law office? Here are just a few reasons we stand out:
- Our experience. Our founding partner, Lynne Feldman, has 30 years of experience as an immigration attorney. Over the years, we have helped literally ten thousand clients with their immigration issues, large and small.
- Our personal attention. We are dedicated to giving each of our clients the time and attention that they deserve, which includes fast and personal responses to phone calls and emails. We also make certain to regularly update our clients on the status of their cases.
- Our bilingual team members. We have attorneys and staff members at Feldman Feldman & Associates that are fluent in Spanish, which helps us better serve many of our clients.
- Our affordable services. We are proud to offer affordable services to our clients. In addition, we offer flat rates so that our clients do not have to worry about hidden costs or extra fees. There is no extra cost for emails or phone calls.
We treat every case, no matter the size, with compassion, thoughtfulness, and thoroughness. We know how important your case is, and how important it is for you to gain entry, residency, or citizenship.
Talk to Our San Diego Immigration Attorneys Today
An improperly filed petition can delay or even destroy your chance to live and work in the United States. In the same way, not having sufficient representation during a deportation hearing or other immigration-related court appearance could harm your case. At Feldman Feldman & Associates, we want to ensure that your immigration case has the best possible outcome under United States law.
During a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys, we will:
- Answer your questions and concerns.
- Listen to your story and your immigration legal needs.
- Let you know your rights under the law.
- Discuss your legal options moving forward.
- Devise an action plan.
If you have a question for an immigration attorney, or would like to schedule a consultation, please call our office at (619) 299-9600. Alternatively, please fill out our electronic contact form.